Gold Shells Hoop Earrings
Size : 2.5 cm
Material: Gold Color Metal
Yukuhama team will process your order as soon as possible. All orders from Yukuhama will be shipped in 1-2 business days.
Please note that Yukuhama will ship your order directly from their own warehouse therefore it will arrive in a separate package from With Love The Brand.
Yukuhama do not ship on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
For more information/ urgent orders you can contact Yukuhama team through Line : @yukuhama
- The best way to prevent tarnishing is to store clean and dry.
- Don’t leave your jewelry in the bathroom. Humidity can speed up the oxidation process that produces tarnish.
- Minimize contact to chemicals (hairspray, perfume, body lotion, bleach, etc.) and do not wear it the shower, swimming pool or hot tub.
- After taking off jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth before putting it back into an airtight container.
Cleaning Tarnished Sterling Silver:
- Always remove jewelry before showering or cleaning.
- Use a silver polishing cloth to remove oxidation from silver. Tissues and paper towels can cause scratches.
- Wash jewelry (without gemstones or pearls) in warm water containing a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid. Immerse the sterling silver in the water and gently hand wash. Use a cotton swab for tight corners. A soft baby toothbrush can be used for more abrasive cleaning when needed. Thoroughly rinse and completely dry the sterling silver before storing, as moisture is one of the factors that contribute to tarnishing!
- Never clean your jewelry in bleach!
- If the jewelry contains gemstones or pearls, do not submerge the entire piece into water. Instead, use a cotton swab with mild dishwashing liquid to wash